Torre di Mosto,
S. Martino's Church
Inside S.Martino’s church we can admire the big fresco of "S. Martino’s glorification," signed by Costantino Cimmini in 1771.
In Boccafossa the Museo della Civiltą contadina lodges a large number of furnishings, outfits, machines and equipment of the rural tradition of the area. The Barchessa of the agrarian firm "S.Anna" is the Museum seat.
It is possible to visit the museum on Saturdays and Sundays, phoning 041/320028.
From Portogruaro, S.S.14 towards Venice, at the bridge over the Livenza follow the signs for Torre di Mosto (c. 16km).
From S. Doną,
S.S.14 towards Trieste, in Prą di Levada follow the signs for Torre di Mosto (c. 17km).
[ close the file ] [ to next Stage ]