Teglio Veneto,
S.Antonio abate’s oratory.

The oratory of S. Antonio Abate was built in the 13th century and subsequently enlarged with a Renaissance style hall supported by columns. Inside a canvas dated 1738 representing the death of Saint Joseph and an unusual representation of “Padre Eterno in Trono” of the 18th century can be admired.
In front of the oratory the heads of the local families used to gather, at the sound of a bell, to discuss community problems and take decisions.

From Portogruaro, S.S. 463 towards Udine (c. 8 km)
From S. Donà, S.S. 14 as far as Portogruaro, S.S. 463 towards Udine (c. 37 km)
[ close the file ] [ to next Stage ]