S. Martino’s church.
Inside S.Martino’s church we can admire the big fresco
of "S. Martino’s Glorification," signed by Costantino Cimmini in 1771.|
In Boccafossa the Museo della Civiltà Contadina lodges a large number of furnishings, outfits, machines and equipment of the rural tradition of the area. The Barchessa of the agrarian firm “S.Anna” is the Museum seat. It is possible to visit the museum on Saturdays and Sundays, phoning 041/320028.
From Portogruaro, S.S.14 towards Venice, at the bridge over the Livenza
follow the signs for Torre di Mosto (c. 16 km).
From S. Donà, S.S.14 towards Trieste, in Prà di Levada follow the signs for Torre di Mosto (c. 17km).